Fixed | I cannot sign in

I have the dowloaded the sketchup plugin but unfortunately i’m unable to make an account.“email is invalid or allready registered” with all my different email accounts.

Hello!

To better assist you, please take a look at this post:

Getting Help on Issues

If you provide this information, we can take a closer look.

Hello, I am having the same issue. Please see console readout below.

Error: #<NameError: uninitialized constant Arko::MainUIService::ArkoFile::DateTime>
c:/users/cadpc/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:293:in save_install_datetime' c:/users/cadpc/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:103:in block in register_endpoints’
no user credentials found - starting sign in process
requestActiveView
saving current view to: C:\ProgramData\ArkoAI\Temp\arko-current-view.png
Error: #<NameError: uninitialized constant Arko::MainUIService::camera::Base64>
c:/users/cadpc/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:339:in current_img_base64' c:/users/cadpc/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:142:in block in register_endpoints’

Thanks for this information @DuWayne!

We’re going to make a change based on this feedback, and we’ll publish a new version today or tomorrow.

We’ll post back here when the new version is ready.

Hi, just checking in on that update. Ready to go yet?

Hello! Sorry, we’ve been crazy busy getting ready for our next releases.

Still planning on getting a fix out for these errors you sent over. It’s at the top of my list once I’m done with this other effort we have going on.

I’m hopeful I’ll get to it over the weekend.

Sorry to keep leaving you hanging @DuWayne! We are really working hard to get the next release our which we believe will help greatly with some sign in issue being experienced by a big amount of our users.

But we have not forgotten, and are still here and will push an update for this issue you experienced as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

i have the same problem here

1 Like

I am having the same problem signing in.

On the Ruby Console I have the following: -

Error: #<NameError: uninitialized constant Arko::MainUIService::ArkoFile::DateTime>
c:/users/garethgerner/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:293:in save_install_datetime' c:/users/garethgerner/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:103:in block in register_endpoints’
c:/users/garethgerner/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:293:in save_install_datetime' c:/users/garethgerner/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:103:in block in register_endpoints’
requestActiveView
c:/users/garethgerner/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:339:in current_img_base64' c:/users/garethgerner/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:142:in block in register_endpoints’
requestActiveView
c:/users/garethgerner/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:339:in current_img_base64' c:/users/garethgerner/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2020/sketchup/plugins/a_arko/arko_main.rbe:142:in block in register_endpoints’
requestActiveView

Help please!
G

Hello,

This issue is now resolved in version 1.0.10!

INSTALLER