ArkoAI failed to open

Hello,

I have installed ArkoAI (1.5.2) for Rhino, however, when I try to run it I get the following error message:

"Error: Unable to find an entry point named ‘CreateCoreWebView2EnvironmentWithOptions’ in DLL ‘WebView2Loader.dll’.

I did a search for the dll file within the ArkoAI folder structure, and noticed there are four ‘WebView2Loader.dll’ files in there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

Did you install through the package manager or through the installer?

Usually users have success trying a different one

We’ll look into this on our side also

Neither really. I initially ran the installer (via Yak) on a test computer, but, copied the files to “C:\Users\default\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\packages\7.0” on another computer.

I should mention that we are trying to install ArkoAI for a university Labs environment, which means the installation needs to cater for multiple users. Copying the plugin files to the “default” Windows profile means that they get copied out to the currently logged-in user’s profile (AppData\Roaming) after they log in for the first time.

The installer/package manager options only install the plugin for the currently logged in user.

If you have another method that we can use to handle multi-user environments we would be keen to know.

G’day,

I was able to resolve my issue by opening up our whitelisting protocols a little bit and letting the ‘WebView2Loader.dll’ file through.

Thanks for your time.

Ah, great to hear. We’re glad you got it working.

Feel free to contact us again with any support you might need

Hello I am a neophyte here and really struggling to open… I downloaded both Rhino and Shapr3D hoping one would be easier than the other… however when I click on the Arko download (on a Mac) it asks me to choose and application … Neither of the above are bolded to allow me to choose them… No clue what im doing

any help is appreciated

Hi @DoxPopAccount,

We currently don’t support MAC for Rhinoceros3D. We will be releasing the MAC version soon.